LCD contrast control +ve and -ve

Hi All,

We are changing from std Yellow positve STN to Blue/White negative STN.

Does the contrast voltage pin work in opposite direction between postive and negative STN?

Eg For deeper contrast on positive STN : Contrast Voltage reduced For deeper contrast on negative STN Contrast Voltage increased

Are these statements above correct?

Thanks in advance Joe

\\

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Offhand, I don\'t know but I assume that would all be spelled out on
the data sheet.
Reply to
John Fields