LC circuit

Hi,

I guess that the load is both parallel and series.

jess

Reply to
Jessica Shaw

What is the power supply current with the oscilloscope disconnected from your circuit?

Reply to
John S

Hi,

When HIP 4081A is working fine than 2.3 A with or with out scope.

jess

Reply to
Jessica Shaw

What are the values of the load components?

Reply to
John S

Then where do you get 1.6 A?

Reply to
John S

I changed the transistors and also driving two sets of loads with two bridges. So, the current draw is 2.3 A when driving two bridges. .6 when just driving one brigde. jess

Reply to
Jessica Shaw