Latest version of the board game, Monopoly...

Latest version of the board game, Monopoly...

...Jim Thompson

Yep. Thanks, republicans!

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

Really, the republicans have only themselves to blame. They screwed up big time - so they were voted out.

Happens all the time.

Here, in the UK, the labour party will be thrown out and replaced by conservatives.

Virtually all politicians are thieving incompetent bastards - and we all have to pay for their mistakes and excesses.

Reply to
richard

Well, it's pretty obvious Cheney/Bush wanted to dump the worst possible mess they could into Obama's lap.

And what's Obama's first act in office? To do more of the same, but worse!

You _could_ look it up, but I doubt if you will.

Nine months in office and still blaming Bush? That's just lame.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Bush? All he did was suggest the American Dream downpayment act, forcing banks to give loand at zero down. The rest, allowing banks to become brokers and deregulating credit swaps, was largely Phil Gramm, who was McCain's recent campaign co-chair - until he called Americans whiners and had to be fired.

Blame for what they forced on Obama will continue untl the deficits from the stimulus packages are repaid. Life is tough like that.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

It takes quite a bit of time and energy to stay wound up about something. But when I retire, I hope I have better things to do.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I ain't retired ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Coming soon to the elementary school in your neighborhood...

I pledge allegiance to Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama and to the community organization for which he stands: one nation under ACORN, unchallengeable, with wealth redistribution and climate change for all.