Lab power supply recomendations

What's a decent programmable lab power supply? I'm looking for 30v at 3A ( or standard 100 watt rating ) 48 volt would be nice, and programmable. Here is what I'm looking at: BK 9120A Rigol DP832A (can I series those Isolated outputs for 60V ?) And the Tek and Agilent products.

TIA

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Be carefull with BK. They almost exclusively sell rebadged Chinese products and the quality does vary.

This brand has many types and is their products are sold under many brand names:

They also have switching lab power supplies which (according to tests on Eevblog) have excellent load regulation.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

Kikusui

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Gesundheit!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I had a couple on evaluation, a while back. Tested them against all the manufacturer's specs, right up to full load (35V, 20A). They do exactly what it says on the box. I can recommend without hesitation.

They ain't cheap, but they make Agilent's offering look poor.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Agilent is a poor shell of what HP was.