Kinda OT Grow computer design criteria input request

Hi All. I'm doing a redesign for a grow computer. I would like any input concerning functions you would like to see it do. Here's a list of functions so far:

Sense and control watering based on time or sensors. Sense and control heaters in case of freezing. Sense and average light levels to determine fertilizer requirements. Communication system (power line/radio) for remote control.

Is there some way to determine grow rates that can be incorporated? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks in advance Larry

P.S. There is a controller at:

That any can copy if they want

Reply to
Larry Snyder

I'd post to a gardening newsgroup, and ask what they would want.

Do you have a definition of/for "grow rate"?

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith