jelly bean op amp suggestion please

hello,

Just asking what everyone uses for a trouble free R-R (output), 5v opamp 1 to about 5Mhz BW. It would be nice if inputs were able to go to GND and thats about it for extra requirements. I have some Microchip amps that are 'almost right' - but I would like to find other possibilities that have been found to be trouble free for breadboarding

Reply to
David Eather

I often use the LMC6034, which may or may not be fast enough for you. The TS971 series is okay, and pretty cheap.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

There are some nice tables in AoE3. OPA367? (table 4.2a) I've never used it, but the specs look nice. No Dip package. There are others if you care less about Vos.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

TLV2372, give or take speed?

Tim

Seven Transistor Labs, LLC Electrical Engineering Consultation and Contract Design Website:

hello,

Just asking what everyone uses for a trouble free R-R (output), 5v opamp 1 to about 5Mhz BW. It would be nice if inputs were able to go to GND and thats about it for extra requirements. I have some Microchip amps that are 'almost right' - but I would like to find other possibilities that have been found to be trouble free for breadboarding

Reply to
Tim Williams

1

I used to be a big fan of the LT1677, extolling it to all and sundry, but I recently noticed a stability issue under benign circumstances that I don't understand (and can't repro in LTSpice). I keep meaning to post the schem atic here asking for some insights from the resident gurus. In the meantim e I'm using OPA4376s in places where I used to use LT1679s. The single-cha nnel version (OPA376) might be a good fit for yourr needs.

-- john, KE5FX

Reply to
John Miles, KE5FX