is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I posted a spoof reply here in 2013, not expecting it to be taken seriously. Now I see it's been lifted, pretty much word for word and made into a YouTube video.

I claimed about 80% of the Planck voltage at 10 Amps. That's about

8*10^27 Watts, so quite a useful amount.

So, should I sue the plagiarist for royalties?

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

Interesting how they used text to speech to generate the audio track. Does this make it more untraceable, or does whoever posted the video not speak English, or speak it with an unsavoury accent?

Reply to
Ralph Barone

I wondered if they used that to give some perception of scientific credibility by association with Stephen Hawking.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

Maybe they couldn't stop laughing long enough to get through the script?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You sir, are completely full of shit.

Reply to
mrayner59

Ok, no free energy for you then, see if I care!

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

What? Are you the free energy nazi?

--

Rick
Reply to

No, I think you are mistranslating "Arbeit macht frei".

For the avoidance of doubt, some time ago I responded to the Hendershot thread with some outrageous nonsense. It was a poor joke. However, it seems that this was grist to the mill for the free-energy, science-is-wrong nutters.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

-- OK - how does one contact you for the plans?

Reply to
livefreeordie

Hello Syd, I have built the Hendershot generator. I have not made it work yet. One problem I have is how to wire the transformers. Which wires go to the 24volt and the 24volt common? Which wires go to the 110volt and the 110volt common? The video and the wire diagram don't explain that. Can you help me? I will buy your plans. How much do you charge for them & can I send you a check? How can I contact you? Tom Kenefick

Reply to
gtomkx

Wrong newsgroup - try whacko.electronics.design

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Google Groupers, responding to 3 and a half year old posts as usual?

Reply to
bitrex

Proper operation of the Hendershot generator is achieved when you extract money from some fool for much less effort than you could earn it honestly, and you do not subsequently end up either in jail or the hospital.

So the thing for you to do is either to start selling plans yourself, or to take what you have, put it into a case that looks high-tech and pro, and sell it to someone who doesn't know where you live.

--
Tim Wescott
I'm looking for work!  See my website if you're interested

I got a word of advice here. DO NOT SEARCH GOOGLE GROUPS. Plus this is a Us enet group not a Google group. Also, look at the date of the post to which you want to respond.

When you dredge up these ancient threads that deserved to die you might get ignored, or you might get legitimate users of Google groups who get to Us enet that way (one of the few free ways to do it now) you might get more pe ople to just ignore all Google users.

Another thing, nobody with any sense for science falls for this shit. You a re obviously in the US. I would bet even the schools in Bangladesh teach th at you cannot get something for nothing.

There is one machine out there that can supply your house with electricity for about seven years. It is not perpetual motion but it works. It "uses" m agnetism, and I mean it uses it up. It's operation depletes the magnetic fi eld of damnear supermagnets.

The cost - about a million dollars. Now take your electric bill and divide $1,000,000 by 84 months and see if you want one.

Now whether Tesla was right or not is another story, but that is such a lar ge scale is is almost impractical especially since there is no way to meter it. So nobody would do it. And really, if everyone pays the same, is it fa ir to you using a PC, coffemaker and TV set to pay the same as an aluminum casting plant ? Or a steel mill ? That's why even if it would work, it will never happen.

Please look at the date. It is in the upper right hand corer of every post. If it is a year old or more, forget about it. Shit like this almost makes me want to make Usenet secret.

Reply to
jurb6006

The post may be 3.5 years old, but perpetual motion and free energy is forever!

Mike Brown: mjb[-at-]signal11.org.uk  |    http://www.signal11.org.uk

Mike

I built a Hendershot Generator but I can't get it to work. I built it from the video which is not clear or complete. Would you please send me your plans/schematic since yours actually works to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com? I appreciate any help you can give. Thank you Tom Kenefick

Reply to
Tom Kenefick

I have some tin pie plates you can wear on your head..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Hello Syd, I would like to buy the plans/schematics that you have. You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com How much do you charge for the plans? How can you send me the plans? How do you want to be paid? Tom Kenefick 314-402-1820:

Reply to
Tom Kenefick

the mugs line up

NT