is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Just in case you're serious, I was joking. 80% of the Planck voltage at

10A is 1 x 10^28 Watts which is about 500 trillion times the entire earth's electricity demand.

The Hendershot generator doesn't work and cannot work.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

Zulu14tex

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com scribbled thus:

Yes ! its a scam.

It didn't use this scam !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

ke it across the Atlantic???

from New York to Paris non-stop, so he became one of the most famous peopl e in the aviation industry. The first non-stop crossing of the Atlantic fro m America to Europe with an airplane in 1919 was John Alcock and Arthur Whi tten Brown already succeeded and the first Atlantic crossing was again comp leted a few weeks before that in May 1919 by Albert C. Read.

and how did the others?

make it across the Atlantic???-----------------------------------------+

Reply to
ciocoflender007

Reply to
flatblk9

Syd Rumpo, On On 14/02/2013 you said, concerning the HENDERSHOT GENERATOR "I've powered this house, and next door, from a scaled up pair of these for years. The key is the concept of the 'free electron' being used to produce free electricity". You also said that you could make available the schematic for a cost. I would like to receive this Schematic from you. Please let me know what contact info you need from me.

Thanks much.

Reply to
romrae

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com scribbled thus:

Another sucker...

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Ya ya gotta exactly center the caps dead center in the special weave coils, than run around the device exactly six times yelling ding, ding, ding and away ya go, free power forever!

Reply to
Wayne Chirnside

I would like plans, and anyone that can make this work on a large scale, I represent people with a lot of money and power that want to only use clean energy devices... This is an opportunity for the right people to get rich, but not famous... No one needs to know whe got it started...

Reply to
westchesterliving

You work at a mental hospital, right?

Reply to
Tom Miller

Then why are you posting here? Buy the plans, and get cracking!

If you're cunning, you'll make sure to skim some of the money off every month and stash it away someplace where you can get to it when you're hiding from those rich and powerful people after everything falls apart.

Perpetual motion machines DON'T WORK.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

The mental hospital part is right, but he doesn't WORK there!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

I read a story about something like that once. A guy calls and orders like twenty pizzas to be deliviered to a mental hospital. It was like pulling te eth because the pizza joint figured one of the inmates got ahold of a phone somehow. It was actually someone on the staff and they were actually all g oing to have pizza for lunch that day.

Now if you worked at a pizza joint and got a call like that, what would you think ?

Of ocurse do not take this as an endorsement for this scam.

Yours Truly ;

bmadoff at prison.com

Reply to
jurb6006

Hey, if he is clever, he can just nab the fractions of a penny that get truncated in the calculations and stash them in his bank account. No one will ever notice they are gone, right?

--

Rick
Reply to

truncated in the calculations and stash them in his bank account. No one will ever notice they are gone, right? "

You heard about that too eh ? How long did it take for them to bust that guy ?

In fact I heard he never would have gotten busted if not for one little thing, something he did wrong.

Reply to
jurb6006

You mean putting the money in his bank account? Is this real or an urban legend? I saw it in a movie, "Office Space". Do you have your TPS reports done yet?

--

Rick
Reply to

We know that he's not. After all, he apparently believes this thing could work.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

I've been told if you eat pizza you have to be mental anyway, so

pizza joints should be accustom to it, business as usual.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Shhhhh..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

It's actually true, and a lot funnier than that!

Agent: Hello. I would like to order nineteen large pizzas and sixty-seven cans of soda.

Pizza man: And where would you like them delivered?

Agent: To the Southwood Psychiatric Hospital.

Pizza man: To the psychiatric hospital?

Agent: That's right. I'm an FBI agent.

Pizza man: You're an FBI agent?

Agent: That's correct. Just about everybody here is.

Pizza man: And you're at the psychiatric hospital?

Agent: That's correct. And make sure you don't go through the front doors. We have them locked. You'll have to go around to the back to the service entrance to deliver the pizzas.

Pizza man: And you say you're all FBI agents?

Agent: That's right. How soon can you have them here?

Pizza man: And you're over at Southwood?

Agent: That's right. How soon can you have them here?

Pizza man: And everyone at Southwood is an FBI agent?

Agent: That's right. We've been here all day and we're starving.

Pizza man: How are you going to pay for this?

Agent: I have my check book right here.

Pizza man: And you are all FBI agents?

Agent: That's right, everyone here is an FBI agent. Can you remember to bring the pizzas and sodas to the service entrance in the rear? We have the front doors locked.

Pizza man: I don't think so.

Click.