Inverting Sallen-Key low pass filter

4: We don't know enough yet to "look" in the right place. (say you wan't to communicate with some planet, ~50 light years away? How many stars are within a 50 light year radius?

Ask and the web shall deliver. not many nearby stars.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Not the point. You can't get here from there so who cares how many there are?

Modesty should tell you to mind your own business. ;-)

Reply to
krw

You know what I tell them? "If you can't hear a zipper, shut up!"

Jamie :)

Reply to
M Philbrook

So just out of curiosity, if we managed to load 1000 humans onto a nuclear powered asteroid space ship before whatever catastrophe wiped humanity off Earth, would that actually make you feel better?

Reply to
Ralph Barone