instrumentation

i want to know about scope of instrumentation engg.

Reply to
aniket435kutriyar

Later. After you know to form one sensible sentence that includes "what are you asking?"

Stanislaw

Reply to
Stanislaw Flatto

, maybe

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

-- "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward" snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com Info for manufacturers:

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Spehro Pefhany

Analog or digital 'scope?

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, I'm glad you do. We need some fresh blood to replace all the aging engineers that are getting ready to retire. I hope you find it interesting enough to consider as a career, assuming that you will study hard and keep a keen interest and become a good engineer who will help design and manufacture high quality instruments.

"Instrumentation" spans a huge array of products, of course (as does "engineering), but I suppose good new engineers in any of the fields covered by this broad term would be welcome.

Cheers, Tom

P.S. -- If you have specific _questions_ about instrumentation engineering, please feel free to ask them. So far, you have only stated that you want to know about it.

Reply to
Tom Bruhns

Nope. Technicians only THINK they know why things work ;-)

...Jim Thompson

What? Lets see if I understand this Pig Latin/

Q. What's the general types of tools used for engineers?

A. None, they sit back in their chair and scribble out stuff that they only dream would work, and make the product and development people goes crazy making it work. Normally, the techs are the one's iron out the problems. or should I say, those that actually build the prototype. The Engineers normally take the credit and get a bonus.

did that pretty much cover it?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

:-) The techs around here (very good ones, I might add) generally underestimate their understanding, not overestimate. I'm thinking of one in particular who always asked lots of good questions, wanting to learn more about why things were the way the were, and was also extremely good at not letting details get past his observation. They've also all been very good to work with.

But darned if I'm going to let the techs have all the fun. They're not going to keep ME away from a soldering iron and microscope, or from scopes and analyzers.

Cheers, Tom

Reply to
Tom Bruhns

That sounds like some 'engineers' I've had to work with. They couldn't remember where the came up with a circuit, and couldn't explain it. I had to explain some of the older designs to them, then tell them why the circuit needed changed to either work properly, or reduce time on the module line.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida