balanced photodiode

My professor gave me a circuit schematics of Balanced photodiode.

This is my first time to study Balanced photodiode.

It is composed of Photodiode pair( picture)

---------------|>|------------------ | | op amp pin 2( - ) g-------- --------------------- n | | d ---------------|

Reply to
sperelat

picture is broken

origincal picture is below.

---------------|>|------------------ | | op amp pin 2( - ) g-------- --------------------- n | | d ---------------|

Reply to
sperelat

Photodiodes work as current sources. Don't think of them as rectifiers.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Rich Grise

It can be done--but they've made it a total PITA. (Last time they came out of beta, Google Groups broke about eleventy-thousand things.)

Just create the ASCII art in a monospaced text editor like Notepad then paste that into the posting page.

To view ASCII art: *More options*; *Show original* or cut & paste it back to Notepad.

It *was* a click away--before the new "improved" blue version. ...AND you could go BACK to proportional **easily**. No mas.

I hope there's a special place in Hell for Google Groups' manager.

It can be done--if you're willing to jump thru hoops.

If you have settings you like, PROTECT YOUR GOOGLE COOKIES. I have my cookies.txt file (Gecko-based browser) as read-only. (I have to unprotect it every 2 weeks to re-log-in to Google then re-protect it.)

Appending &fwc=1 (Fixed Width, Courier ??) to the URL puts the Body frame of Google Groups thread into monospaced mode. To get this to "take", I sometimes have to call an *individual* post (not a thread) that I have bookmarked and which contains this attribute.

To get back to a proportional font, I quit the browser session. Now that I think of it, &fwc=0 or &fwc=2 may also work

--though I think I already found (IIRC) the cookies thing doesn't revert if they aren't protected.

Reply to
JeffM

The opamp is used a current to voltage amp. PD work best as current sources.

Reply to
Allan Wilson