Instek power supplies PSM, PSS series?

Hi:

I'm looking at PSS-2005, and PSM-3004 or PSM-6003.

Obviously, the PSM is much more power, a nicer panel, and also heavy!

Just wondering if anyone has any models from these series, and wishes to comment on their quality and useability.

Good day!

--
_____________________
Christopher R. Carlen

"Models" ?? I never trust power supplies. I design for any arbitrary sequencing of power-up.

...Jim Thompson

Hello Jim,

Then there are those kinds of power supplies that cause a carpet fire. If the night guard's shepherd at one client wouldn't have barked like crazy I don't know what would have happened. He was then officially declared top dog :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Spoken like only a chip designer could. "Models" in this case, Jim, refers to "model numbers" of power supplies, as in what you would order from the catalog and then put on your bench.

;-)

--
Good day!

Christopher R. Carlen
Principal Laser&Electronics Technologist
Sandia National Laboratories CA USA
crcarleRemoveThis@BOGUSsandia.gov
NOTE, delete texts: "RemoveThis" and
"BOGUS" from email address to reply.
Reply to
Chris Carlen

Power Supply? I just use a pole pig and 220 Powerstat with a ballast. Joe.......;))

judges123