Induction Heating Equipments

The induction heating machines, induction heater cover Automatic Surface Induction Hardening & Induction Tempering Machines, Flexible Induction Brazing Systems, Compact Adhesive Curing Systems Efficient Tube Welders & Thermal Straightening Systems. Induction heating equipment and induction heater are wildly used in induction heat treatment, induction heating, induction bonding, induction brazing, induction welding, induction forging, induction melting and induction heat fitting solutions.

To know more about us please visit:

Malhotra G

To find out more about how to rub two neurons together to form a complete thought, visit:

And while you're there, might I suggest a quick review of the rules for capitalization?

I guess as gmail spam goes, yours earns about a c-minus. My 5th grade nephew could do much better! I predict you will need some of that heating equipment to warm up your financials because with tactics like this, seems you're going out of your way to fail in business.

Reply to
mpm

His web site name has a problem as well.

MAL-hotra-technologies

So its "bad" hotra [1], don't know how that fits with technologies.

[2] Oh yea, I want to click on that link !!

[1] Hotra is an ancient fire ceremony originating from the sacred Vedic Hindu texts [2]

hamilton