IEEE Magnetics Society uses lawyers to prevent scientific communications.

I wrote a breakthrough paper on the ferromagnetic element iron. You can get an unpublished copy of it by emailing me.

"Iron has two rings of protons" by Alan Folmsbee MSEE

I am a former IEEE member and I published conference papers at ISSCC and IEDM. I was on a panel at ISSCC, the International Solid State Circuits Conference. I have 16 patents assigned to Intel, AMD, and Sun Microsystems.

I used the IEEE robotic software garbage system to submit the paper. The robot has a step for OrcID that required an author to agree to pay lawyers for any accusation those parasites provide. I did not agree to indemnify the lawyer parasites. The robot system prevents human communications unless I promise to pay lawyer parasites.

I filled out the IEEE paper submission to the Magnetics Society...

Mission: "The IEEE Magnetics Society promotes the advancement of science, technology, applications and training in magnetism. It fosters presentation and exchange of information among its members and within the global technical community, including education and training of young engineers and scientists. It seeks to nurture positive interactions between all national and regional societies acting in the field of magnetism. The Society maintains the highest standard of professionalism and technical competency."

That mission statement does not mention their top priority: lawyers' parasitic money grab.

I wrote an editor of The IEEE Magnetics Society about that, providing the important paper. The editor, Albrecht Jander in Oregon, did not reply. Only a robotic censor is available, with no human communications allowed.

Dear IEEE members: you can read my paper for free by emailing omnilobe at gmail dot com. I will send the paper to you.

Abstract In this proposed theory, the nucleus of the element iron has a shape that causes ferromagnetism. That shape also causes the stability that is the best of all elements. The protons in iron make loop shapes around the exterior of the nucleus. The loops are coaxial. The iron nucleus has a cube of protons and neutrons at its core. The faces of the cube are covered by pyramids of protons and neutrons. All ferromagnetic elements have the coaxial loop structure like Fe. No nonferrous elements have that shape, within tolerances. Most of the properties of the elements are related to the geometries of the nuclei. A new periodic table articulates the silhouettes of elements that were compared with the structure of the iron nucleus to be certain that all elements are consistent with the Pyramidal Cube Theory.

youtube video on iron's rings of protons...

by Alan Folmsbee

Reply to
Alan Folmsbee

I watched the video, but I didn't see any basis for your claims of the nucleonic structure you describe.

Rick C.

- Tesla referral code

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

When did magnetic properties of materials move from the electron orbitals to the nucleus ?

Reply to
boB

I guess he is saying they *aren't* electronic properties, but rather nucleonic.

Rick C.

- Tesla referral code

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

When nuclear magnetic resonance became a popular technique?

The catch is that the nuclear magnetic moment is tiny when compared with that of the electron shell.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Must use modern presidential pronunciations and spellings... You left out the extra U...

Nuculeonic

Hahahahaha!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Dear Rick C. Hello ,

You ask to understand why the iron nuculus shape has anything to do with ferromagnetism. This essay explains in more detail.

The two rings of 12 protons each remind me of a transformer. Transformers have a primary coil and a secondary coil. That shape enables magnetic phenomena. When I assembled the iron model in the pyramidal cube attempt, I found two rings of protons, so it reminded me of a transformer.

The two coaxial loops with a total of 24 protons in element 26 reminded me of a radio transmitter loop and a receiver loop antenna. That electromagnetic phenomenon called radio implied to me on May 25, 2017 that iron is ferromagnetic because it has 2 coaxial rings of protons, as in the Paper you can get from me today, 11/12/18.

The electrons around iron have spins that are mostly in one direction without a paired electron in the opposite direction. That is because the iron nucleus has two coaxial loops of protons. Those protons, when in a magnetized crystal domain, all have the same flow directions of an internal current. That one-way flow causes the iron electrons to spin all one way, for most of the 26 electrons.

But if you like youtube videos, see the gadolinium 2 minute show.

That video shows the nuculus of Gd next to carbon and iron. The scale is 20,000,000,000,000 X. (twenty trillion).

Old science did not know the nuculus like i does. This new learning goes beyond the electron explanation to include the way things really work. They work without quarks.

Alan Folmsbee, Maui, USA

Reply to
Alan Folmsbee

:

nce,

oung

etween

The

al

nucleonic structure you describe.

What internal current? Are you saying the protons are moving in this nucle ar structure? What about the rings in the structure allows the protons to move? Do you have any math to show what is happening? How do you determin e that any element has the nuclear structure you are imagining? Why are tw o loops needed to be ferromagnetic? Why can't three loops do the same thin g? What does a "magnetized crystal domain" have to do with it (or what is that even)?

But it doesn't actually explain anything. You glue some marbles together a nd tell us you have discovered new explanations for things that were explai ned a long time ago.

Yes, clearly you does [sic] know the nuculus [sic].

Rick C.

- Tesla referral code

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

te:

.

ience,

in

young

between

m. The

ical

'

n,

at

us

e nucleonic structure you describe.

lear structure? What about the rings in the structure allows the protons t o move? Do you have any math to show what is happening? How do you determ ine that any element has the nuclear structure you are imagining? Why are two loops needed to be ferromagnetic? Why can't three loops do the same th ing? What does a "magnetized crystal domain" have to do with it (or what i s that even)?

and tell us you have discovered new explanations for things that were expl ained a long time ago.

Ferromagnetism is a result of the exchange interaction

George H.

Reply to
George Herold