I am looking for solutions about following BOOKS!!!

Is there anyone have solutions manuals for the following books?

Chemical Engineering : "Molecular Driving Forces" Bill

Electrical Engineering : "Device Electronics for Integrated Circuits"

3rd Edition, Muller and Kamins

Best wishes!

Reply to
mokuishla

Try the book store...

Best wishes!

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

mokuishla@ gmail.com

Give us the name of your Chemistry professor at the University of Colorado. We can see that you get it directly from the source.

JeffM

Why not just report him to his CIS department and have them forward his message to his professors?

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1190951945.165659.293320 @k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Instructors...

me

Do those books even have solution manuals?

I have the 2nd edition, but the book is into its 3rd. The second edition has an appendix of answers to selected problems, what more could you ask for. If you can't handle that simple presentation, maybe you need to reconsider your choice of major.

Good luck to you too.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs