Hysteresis on dsPIC ports?

times.=20

would=20

results=20

=20

It is not good when an assembler gets that far out of control. I would=20 say that some unpaid vacation seems to be called for.

Reply to
JosephKK

That is EXACTLY what has happened. Long story short, this makes 3 incidents with this assembler in 1 year. One is a mistake, 3 is a company policy. I usually go by the 'ol "Never attribute to malice, what can be explained by stupidity", but this is nuts. I would rather hire another person for in house employment than send them another nickle. To say I was pissed off would be the understatement of the year.

Reply to
WangoTango

=20

times.=20

would=20

little=20

results=20

well,=20

=20

the=20

late. =20

=20

immediately=20

would=20

Wow. Like, time to "find another client". That whole house is a mess. But, your situation is your situation and "finding another client" may=20 not be reasonable for you.

Reply to
JosephKK

times.

Oh, they are history. Once I get reimbursed for the bogus parts I will attempt to get a little something for the time it took us to rework the boards and then that is it. This was the last run of boards of the product anyway. We have brought the hardware up to date and dumped the battery backed RAM in favor of a small FRAM and saved a ton of board space and money. It has been a solid product with tens of thousands of units in the field and I just hate to see the old girl go out on such a sour note. Anyway, we have been expanding the assembly area, that's a whole different can o' worms, and I think we will hire another in house person and up our capacity enough to keep the assembly of the new unit in house. In the long run it will save us money, AND get someone back to work.

Reply to
WangoTango