hp 5004 probe trouble

I have found this old signature analisys instrument, but with the probe broken (w/o cover) and of the wires that connect it to display, maybe one only, connected does anyone have a reference of the wire color-pcb pad?

I found a copy of service manual in scanned form but the schematic is not clear, and i dont found any reference to the wire colours.

maybe useful a detailed photograph of the wires soldered on the pcb probe &/o a better electric diagram.

tia delo

Reply to
delo