how to desigen simple power supply

hi I'm student in university and i need to desigen noemal power supply the power supply must consist ( transformation and 4 diodes to desigen brideg and two capectores) I want frome who know about this desigen send me quckly .please thank

Reply to
akahlout_2028

See if your school has a copy of the ARRL Handbook -- there's a number of basic power supply circuits in there.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

Not likely in Amman, Jordan...

onehappymadman

and

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Not for very long, one suspects!

desigen

They are *%&% *telling* you what to do; how hard can it be?

Well, Open your damn books -

and, just to piss you off, the design of such a naive power supply is really *not* so simple if one has to derive the design equations, optimise components and evaluate performance on different loads; as

*I* would expect is the real excercise at university level!

Hint: An ideal transformer will not work very well in this application.

You could "cheat" and get one of the 1930's(ish). classic papers on it, or even get a power supply design handbook out of the library, but that would be "studying" something you appear unwilling to do.

For something that will "work", perhaps:

Frithiof Andreas Jensen