Contact identification help...

I can't identify a source or name for these brass contact sleeves (I guess that's what they are). They are 1 3/8" long and hold a male size 8 coax contact () in the center. It kinda turns the coax connector into a triax connector by adding another contact surface around it. They come from some medical equipment I am trying to fix (physical repairs). I have linked to a couple pics I took.

The female side is a ring of spring brass mounted on a small plastic cup with the female coax contact in the center.

In this application, they are being used to align the size 8 coax connectors.

Thanks for any info...

Ken

Reply to
Ken