History of bulk electronic components suppliers

Seems to be a large minority and they have appeared all too often in the economic history of the USA.

--
.
Reply to

What you mean is: live together and stay together. I fully agree, but that has nothing to do with marriage.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

You're talking about couples. They don't have necessarily to be married.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

It certainly helps. As dismal as the divorce rates are, they're far better than the "shack-up" rates.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Yeah - if two people love each other, why should they be required to sign a contract with Satan? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

There is a proposal to eliminate property taxes in Florida, and replace them with an 8.5% sales tax which would triple my effective property tax, and I would still have to pay the fire, garbage, sewer and water rates, even though there is no garbage collection, sewer system, or county water service out here in the country. I have a well, a septic tank, and have to make a 12 mile round trip to get rid of my trash.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Would you please be so kind as to explain to us ignorami how exactly "eliminate property taxes" plus "an 8.5% sales tax" adds up to "triple my effective property tax"?

Do you buy a new house every week, or what?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It's pretty simple Greasy (see: "effective"). An 8.5% sales tax would cost him 3x the money as he now pays in property tax.

--
  Keith
Reply to