Highest torque for lowest watts in the world - brushless motor

Info on Bob Teal's Magnipulsion brushless motor Can be made to any size.

Bob Teal missing interview:

You can now watch this on Youtube right on that page.

Bob Teal discussion forum about Electric Motor Secrets:

Take care! Aaron

Reply to
qiman13

I didn't watch the video, but...

-- A "quantum leap" is generally taken as the smallest possible change in the state of something, such as motor technology

-- Until friction kills me, I can build arbitrarily high torque motors for arbitrarily low power (watts) inputs as well -- just don't ask me to make the thing turn fast as well.

(Has Bob Teal even been to a tractor pull competition? It's amazing what you can do with, e.g., 15HP and enough gearing, as long as you're willing to do it slowly...)

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Not to mention the level of trust one should give to a group calling itself "Energetic Science Ministries". If it isn't a scam it's a bunch of people pulling the wool over their own eyes.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott