High power DC/DC converter 12 V to 360 or 720 V 10kW

That took me a second but I got it !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Yep, I've managed to dodge that particular bullet, thank you very much. :-)

Since people always incarnate their own denials, I'd have to be sure that my partner and I have healed all of our own denials first. :-)

(and I am talking about a daemon here, not a human screaming poop machine.)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise