help to compare nand flash

hi all, i'm alex.

I want upgrade my nano ipod from 4g to 8g ( or more) with another nad flash. I have taken the idea from

In my ipod nano, there are two memory nand of 2gb joint in parellel with code K9MBG08U5M PCB0 for 4g in total. (i have made a photo in this link

I have found this nand flash with this code: K9NBG08U5M-PCB0 (data sheet and tecnical

)

Ihave also find this PDF

But in the site

is recommended this mand flash

Now, i am not able to compare the datasheet (sorry, but i am newbie) and i haven't fount the datasheet for memory of my ipod ( with code K9MBG08U5M PCB0)

Thing you say of it? Is possibile this for you? Are equal the various nand flash ( skipping the capacity )?

Tnx very much, and sorry for my bad english!!!!

Reply to
cybermodding