Help Re:(a term) calculating reluctance

I don't know what the value of n is in the following formula.

reluctance =1n(r2/r1) / (2*pi*t1*u)

The formula is derived from some calculus on page 4 of the following url.

So what is n?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
amdx

I think on closer inspection you will find it is ln, the natural logarithm symbol, that begins the right-hand side.

Reply to
xray

Yuss, indeed. I can't remebur this stuff but as he werks through his equations things do stuff and then they get seperated from the rest becoz they are not dependent on r which is wot the sum is doing with respect to so they just become multipliers.

Having done that he ends up with an intigrille of 1/r and that shit ends up with natural logithims ov itself. And then LN something minus LN sumt5hing else iz the same as LN(sometrhing over the other thing.)

It's all crap anyway but Intygrille of one over something ends up as natural logarythm of some other thing minus what it was not in the first place.

Trust me, I'm becoming an expert.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Thanks xray, as you say, on closer inspection l is not the same as 1. l 1 l 1 l 1 l 1

Reply to
amdx