hello....

hi this is rohan here. if you have any idea about how to convert voice signal into digital signal then can u send me the whole theory thank

Reply to
rohan29588

Sure:

voice --> ADC ---> digital signal

That what you wanted?

Reply to
PeterD

In New York there are "cab drivers". If you try to signal them with voice, they sometime show you their middle digit.

My theory is that on a whole, they are not very happy.

Hope that helps, G.

Reply to
ghelbig

Sure not. He wanted you to send it :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Ok, I printed it. Addressed it to

I Don't Want Much

1 Heck of a Way Nowhere, CA 99987

Didn't bother with either a return address or a stamp, just dropped it in the mail box. OK, Sent!

Reply to
PeterD