Heat shrink fabric

Anyone ever work with this stuff? Seems very expensive.

Will it bend without kinking once shrunk, will it look decent and will it have a good thickness to it? They say 1mm recovered wall thickness, but is it flexible?

I want to try to replace the cable jacket of an old cable. The plastic is dry and it stinks.

I'm talking the Techflex stuff, and the stuff Digi-key pops up. Even on eBay it's about 20$ for 4 feet of the stuff.

a7yvm109gf5d1

It is flexibele. I use it as a cable jacket every now and then.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel