hacking 6G made simple

hacking 6G made simple:

Jan Panteltje

By that standard, every cell phone call, every satellite data link, and every wi-fi is simply hacked.

The usual sciencedaily nonsense.

Fairy tales used to be about Hansel & Gretel. These days they are about Alice, Bob and Eve.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

MISO and MOSI are now forbidden net names too.

I wonder what our erstwhile Maxim employee(*) will use for a handle now?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

(*) He used to post as 'miso'.

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

The thing inside a PC is a birther-board.

Reply to
jlarkin

In IBM they're called 'planars'.

Cheers