GU 19 Bayonet mount mechanical dimensions

Could some electronics guru please help me with this odd problem. I am trying to get hold of the mechanical dimensions of the GU 10 bayonet mount light bulb mount. Apparently, this type of light bulb mount is used in countries previously ruled by the British, as opposed to the Edison light bulb mount used here. My searches on Google has yielded scattered information. Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
dakupoto

Your subject says GU19 and your message says GU10 ??

GE Lighting catalog brings no results for GU19 but GU10 is well known, here are some dimensions:

piglet

Reply to
piglet

These are not equivalent. The GU10 mount is used for halogen light bulbs, those Edison light bulb mount are supposedly used for the classical light bulb (which uses threaded mount like E27 over here)

Reply to
Rob