Gost or video flaw?

I found this video on youtube:

And I am sure there's a scientific (or engineering) explanation for it.

The video was taken by a security camera at a gasoline station. It shows a blue blob floating near the gasoline pumps for like 30 minutes. Then the blob moves, like Casper the friendly ghost, and hovers above the windshield of a car. Then it goes up and vanishes.

Some guy said the gasoline station is standing on what used to be an indian reservation (booooo). But I am sure it is a video flaw of some sort.

Anyone has a good explanation for this? I want to be sure of what's going on. This is not my idea of proving that ghosts exists by failing to find a rational explanation for this phenomenon.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
rpcarnell

I've seen these on many occasions. It's simply an insect on the cam lens. God knows why it ended up on youtube.

Reply to
john jardine

Fear-mongering

Religion-mongering

Crack-pots

Reply to
donald

Reply to
rpcarnell

I will take uncracked pots, thank you (they do not leak).

Reply to
Robert Baer