Global temperature to rise by 25 °C in the next 10 years

OK, Bil, now that I have your attention, how do you think the chemistry in this ebay item works?

Jan Panteltje

LOL.

Raveninghorde

San Francisco has a new guerilla anarchist food movement, with illegal food trucks and carts popping up at random and twitter flash-mob tactics used to alert the customers. One lady has a Radio Flyer converted into an instant ice cream maker, using LN2. I hear it's pretty good. The Health Departmant keeps chasing these people around, to small effect.

John

ROFLMAO

Reply to
who where

On a sunny day (Fri, 8 Jul 2011 17:40:43 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Bill Sloman wrote in :

No, there were only a few left IIRC.

But these guys have them too, and name the technology:

Scroll down half way where its says: Salient Features

- Nitrogen Gas Generators are available using the PSA Technology as well as the newer KOH Electrolyte based Membrane Separation Technology. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reply to
Jan Panteltje