glasses

That's approximately irrational.

I'm surprised a certain Irishman hasn't had PowerBasic just brute-force search it, then spit out a report or something.

I liked the phase noise-reducing scheme described by one of Jim William's authors in Jim's analog book--summing an anti-ripple signal into the VCO's control voltage.

Cheers, James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

There aren't enough trees on the planet to print the table that we'd need.

lunatic fringe electronics

Continued fractions is not hard, I re-discovered the method in school while playing with a pocket calculator.

I can think of several good reasons for that, one of them involving lawyers.

Jasen Betts

Costco?

Reply to
Robert Baer