Geocities goes dark after today

If you have any Geocities bookmarks, now would be a good time to find the new location for those pages.

If you cut a string from the page today and paste it into Google as a phrase

"I-live-in-St.Leonards.on.Sea.on-the-South-Coast-of-England&filter=0 you should be able to find a dupe.

Adding &filter=0 to the URL lists all instances.

Of the 7 Geocities pages I had bookmarked, only 1 guy hasn't put up a new page (or at least that's what Google said).

Reply to
JeffM