gaming steering wheel

hi all,

I want to devalop a car driving game using a steering wheel.I want to know behavior of steeing wheel signals to vehicle wheel.How i can decide the vehicle wheel angle and speed from the steering wheel position and torque signals.

Reply to
anilmanual

What you have here is a game-port controller. Use the same potentiometer used in joysticks, and connect one to your steering wheel.

--
Luhan Monat: luhanis(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://members.cox.net/berniekm

Could u please help me to find out a gaming steering wheel which has output signals as the torque.ie.the torque ,user apply on the steering wheel. Also teel me about the output signals of currently getting steering wheel have?

Reply to
anilmanual