FS: ATI DP100 and MM100

ATI DP100 - High quality xfmr-balanced output/isolated ground interface box. Truly pristine audio path, US-made, built like a tank. Sells at Beards and Hats for $358.95

Specs here:

I have 26 pieces in excellent condition, pulled from a large hotel install which upgraded to wireless. This is a great box for getting computer audio into a console. $79 each, delivered to any US address.

ATI MM100 - Send/receive version of above, sells at Beards and Hats for $469.95. Condition as above, 6 pieces available. $99 delivered to any US address. Specs at above URL.

Questions/orders: 303-778-1156 or use this e-mail:

TUBES at PRODIGY dot NET (e-mail on this post is bogus)

Lord Valve

NBS Electronics

230 South Broadway Denver, CO 80209-1510

I accept Cash-Trades-Visa-MasterCard-PayPal-etc.

Reply to
Lord Valve