[FS] 8MHz BW DDC and DSP Carrier card

I'm trying to find a home for some RF test equipment. Not asking any money for it, but looking for a local pickup if someone wants it. Puyallup, WA or the Seattle Metro area. I will not ship.

Available are:

1) Digital down converter, went though all the leg work to get the software, manuals, and etc. and found out the max bandwidth is only 8MHz. So if anyone has any need for such a thing, I have the complete package. IF 65kHz to 250MHz, ADC 70MSPS Max, DDC bandwidth 8MHz one channel, 4MHz 2 channel.

2) DSP board which I also have drivers and SDK for, (including the source code), is 4x 500MHz TigerSHARC processors. PCI-X interface, does not support 64 bit windows, but if you had the time to fix the driver it would. (driver fixing does require MSDN on windows, although the code does compile under linux also.) There is a free demo of VisualDSP++ also.

Mac

Reply to
Mac Decman

Link to some pictures: