Frontpanel manufacterer

Hello,

Our TARGET3001 cad software tool has now a frontpanel designer integrated. From the PCB layout you can easily create a frontpanel design. We are looking for a good and cheap company here in the US providing front panel designs for low volume and as always reasonable priced. Does anybody have any recommendations? Thank you in advance ...richard

Reply to
richard

Front Panel Express - but you have to use their free program to design the panel (I think they do have a DXF import option, but it isn't free).

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

Hi Richard,

Here I'd ask a few local machine shops. It is sometimes surprising what is available at the local level. Many of them are top notch, with CAM gear and the whole nine yards. Nice thing is, you can drive over there, have a cup of coffee and see what else they are able to do and then take your front panels back with you.

It does take some asking around since these businesses are often tucked away in some office complex that you might not even have known existed and, like many consultants, they often do not advertise much.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg