Freee energy ! Only $5 dollars !

Hey, for $5 bucks, if it comes with the spiritually balanced motor with a vortex in the middle AND the gravity wave amplifier.... It's GOTTA be good !!

AND... He's got proof ! Right there !!

Reply to
boB

Wow, it's not $59.99 anymore. Such a deal. I guess the "Free Energy Plans" scam just isn't making money. Instead they'll have to try selling you a magical "Energy Saver," just plug it into any outlet!

6

black_box.pdf

Sometimes this 'energy saver' scam involves power-factor capacitors (which of course don't have any effect on home energy cost.) Or they're "Nola devices" which only work with unloaded induction motors. But recently the scammers have been pushing surge suppressors as "SAVE 40% OFF YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL." I suppose that's better than selling your victims an empty box.

FTC complaints is at:

but I think you'll have to actually buy one of the scam devices before you're allowed to rat them out to the Feds.

USPTO mail fraud complaints at:

ilFraudComplaint.aspx

Reply to
Bill Beaty

He's already sold 196 of them! Must be a lot of gullible people out there!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Yep.... And a new one every minute....

(was that PT Barnum's rate or was it slower back then ??)

Reply to
boB

Does not matter if it works or not; if you must pay $5, then by definition it is NOT free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Hence, the sarcastic title.

Reply to
boB

Better model:

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The "model" really got my motor running...that's a NICE vortex...

Reply to
mike

  1. I like those baby bumpers!!
  2. "FREE" energy? Impossible. Patent number shows how OLD the scheme is, and getting a copy is at zero expense (NOT free, takes time and .. .. .. ENERGY).
  3. Run your car using the hydrogen in water? Well, qualified maybe. 2KV/mm to bread down water? Do not know if that is correct. At least they are saying to use a resonant system to get the high voltage (bet it is a bit broadband). So, the NET question is, how much energy in an optimum "cracker" is expended to create enough hydrogen to burn (in air) to run an engine similar to a car engine and get cruising speed of (say) 60MPH on a level highway AND run that "cracker"? Any extra energy for passing? For going up hills? Etc?
Reply to
Robert Baer

.

-gene...

My preference tends to more modest, but free energy is free energy...

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The energy is free only after the original investment in labor and materials has been recovered. How much energy do you have to generate to get payback for investment?

--
Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after