FM audio control consideration.

Hi All,

Newbie has to control a FM module. What does he has to pay attention?

For this FM audio function,

  1. I can save/load x channels.( x is a constant number )
  2. power on / power off
  3. switch to the specific channel of x channels.
  4. Only 3 PIO for host controller.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Forgot to mention that RDS fucntion must support.

BR/ Boki.

"Boki" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Boki

Dunno mate. That would depend on the application.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

This module major function is to pass audio ( not to receive FM radio broadcast ) through it.

approximately, it is a very small power of FM broadcast device that broadcasting some audio/video data.

The channel selecting is for select broadcast channel only. : )

BR/ Boki.

Reply to
Boki

I believe this group should assign one person full time to interface, assist and distill information from Boki before introduction to SED. His multiple task are so interesting that it could keep this group delightlyfully busy . That person must be multi lingual and posses a wide technical base, My nomination is Sephro. regards, Harry

Reply to
Harry Dellamano

How big is 'x'? 1? 1,000,000?

How do you interface to the transmitter (or receiver, I couldn't figure that out) you want to control? If it has a control interface, hook to that with a PIC.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

It's irrelevant that it's an FM transmitter. How is the control of it done? How can you interface to it? Then look at how your controller or PC can interface, *then* decide on a link method.

PIC -

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor