Fluorescent Fixtures

OK I'll ask, How could you tell it was Bollywood on the spectrum analyzer? Did the display get a lot more colorful? :^) (My brain starts turning to all sorts of "off color" jokes... but none of them are that good.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

"Kareena Kapoor topless Kareena Kapoor yoga pants Kareena Kapoor showing assets ."

It's like lip reading but with a spectrum display.

--
Grizzly H.
Reply to