fixed negative LDOs

Co-Ed naked ice fishing?

Reply to
krw

All my engineers can run PADS; we have a pool of dongles. I lay out boards myself now and then; sometimes it's easier to do it myself than try to explain all the constraints to my layout guy.

And I like to do a small board now and then. The one I'm doing now has about 60 parts, so it's not oppressing.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

That's to cut down their e-waste disposal!