Firefox and PDFs

For filling in a form in Foxit I use the handy Comments => Typewriter => Typewriter facility.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Bartlett

I triedFoxit but went back to PDF-XChange. I think it looks better and has more features (like typewriter).

Reply to
krw

That didn't work for me. The other thing did.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers