Finding a Mantis by Vision Engineering

After some light internet research it looks like a Mantis by Vision Engineering is around $2k new and starting about $1k used.

I check Ebay and some pop up time to time.. I checked my local auction companies..Nothing yet.. I guess medical and electronics companies don't get liquidated too often around here.

Anybody have any suggestions of where to find a Mantis at crazy prices?

I'm doing SMD assembly and troubleshooting.

D from BC snipped-for-privacy@comic.com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC