Ferrite transformers with N2/N1 of around 40?

So did I. But clients aren't always comfortable doing that. It's best to find catalog parts and the Miller PM61300 CCFL transformer fits that bill if I regulate. So I'll just regulate it :-)

I was just hoping there was an off-the-shelf version I wouldn't need to regulate. OTOH if life was always so easy the world wouldn't need engineers.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

this maybe?, 60x40x15mm though probably expensive and only 10mA

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Thanks, it might work since I have the power squeezed down to almost under 2W by now. But in the US they only sell through small distributors, I'll see if PowerGate in Santa Clara has stock. By next week I'll know whether 10mA will do the trick.