ferrite machining?

I was trying to separate a large transformer, couple inches across, fracture lines showed the cooler core inside bobbin. I'm thinking I'd have better luck with slow temp rise rate oven. Another day...

Grant.

--
http://bugs.id.au/
Reply to

.

's

Brilliant, sir. I'm putting a speaker magnet in my Dremel case right now.

We all know what high voltage, HF radiation, and similar electronic hazard warning signage looks like.

What's the standard warning sign for "strong magnetic field"?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

--
A triangle with a horseshoe magnet in it and lightning bolts coming
out of the ends of the magnet?

http://www.magmedix.com/products/safety/magnet_danger_sign.html
Reply to
John Fields

Yeah, it's a perversion. :)

Reply to
JW

^^

*snicker*

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now.

By your own definition, you are a stupid retard.

Reply to
JW

Yes. John's perversion of common colloquialisms, idiot.

You are a perversion of what us civil men call maturity.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Retarded petard.

Retarded attempt at a petard.

You're an idiot.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No, but you are you according to your own definition in

And retarded apparently.

Reply to
JW

Snipped retarded, immature trolling by the kook that should be over in the kook group.

Fuck off, kook.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

personal

accept a

with

ferrite.

insulate it

cutting)

the

grooves

=20

everywhere,=20

pressure. =20

=20

=20

Pretty much what i expected from my understanding of the materials. Thanks for running the experiments.

Reply to
JosephKK

It won't pick up the abrasive particles though, so a vacuum is still a good idea.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

OK.

Reply to
JW

Why does JW and other *would be* intelligent folks come here and pull such immature baby bullshit?

Why? Becuase the retarded bastard IS an immature bullshit baby.

Fuck off, you retarded little pussy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Why not?

Reply to
JW

Sure. Why don't you start with a brain - it's what you need most. Put it in a glass decanter with the words Abby-Normal on it.

Reply to
JW

Nothing but retarded horseshit, which is all he's good for.

Fuck off and die, dipshit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You do know that Abby Normal is one of Mymbecile's nyms?

Reply to
krw

Actually, you retarded f*ck, it is Abbey Somebody.

You dopes are absolutely hopeless.

Reply to
VioletaPachydermata

I did not. (But I can't say that I'm surprised.)

Reply to
JW