Thanks for help with ferrite machining Q from OP

Thanks everybody for input on ferrite machining. I did get exactly what I needed and responded with thanks to that poster. I was out at sea for a few weeks with no internet, so my response is late. I did take the time to read each response so thank you again. Some of the responses were quite colorful and I was happy to see everybody still getting along with each other.

regards, Bob N9NEO

Reply to
Yzordderrex