failure of PICs Update.

Thanks to all for the help on our failing PIC's

We modified the PAD mount to discharge the static build up, It was obvious at one time this machine had static fingers to discharge it but got miss placed. Most likely after a mechanical repair.

We moved the components away down the shaft from the DC field that was being generated from the tension slip clutch. This also made the components closer to the center there by, reducing the radius which lowered the G.

The PIC has been operating flawlessly for hours now with no hick ups, before we would get a hick up now and then. A simple stop restart would reset it. We knew something wasn't right at the time and was going to iron it out later. but after x number of hours. it would not correct it self from a reboot. reloading the PIC was the only fix.

Now everything seems to be fine., No hiccups and no failures. This was just a prototype that we can now adjust the program a bit to smooth out the parameters.

Thanks to every one that offered assistance..

I would of offered to show the schematic and code how ever, I have to keep that kind of information in house.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie