Failure of Pics.

That part of the machine has been running like that for years. the bearings do get replaced about twice a year. I'm note sure but, I think the bearings are always being lubed with a pump and light oil.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Yes we have. We did have an issue with one project under high speed. The electrolytic caps would go bad. they would actually leak. We simply changed the cap types. That system now works fine. We do balance the system. The mechanics seem to have that all under control.

We have relocated the electronics on the problem unit. The components are now only 2.0" (inch) radius. I just called and checked and they say its working fine. But we need at least 24 hours of run to know for sure.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie