Excellent OrCAD , Circuits and Tutorials Forum

********************************
******************************** Hi guys , I've found this excellent forum , full of very good informations about OrCAD (Capture , PSpice , Layout) softwares but not only . It includes a very good selection of free electronics books , SPICE model libraries , electronics courses and tutorials , VHDL and Verilog tutorials , Circuits and Full Electronics Projects , Matlab tutorials , EDA job offers etc.

As I know , it is the only User2User OrCAD forum available today .

Highly recommended ! It is free of any advertising ! Pure electronics !

Forum's address :

Hope you'll find it useful !

Reply to
EDA_Master

Server's down?

If you happen to stumble across a MLF32 (5*5mm package, 0.5mm pitch) footprint library - I'd be /extremely/ grateful for a copy on my mail!

Cheers, Anders

Reply to
Anders F