Electronics Engineering Video Blog

Great work, keep it going! Even as a clueless student, I found it very interesting..

Regards,

Ross..

Reply to
Ross Vumbaca

Should be more! Rgds Ian Macmillan

Reply to
Ian Macmillan

Nice job!

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Dave, I liked your video, Do do another!

George Herold

Reply to
ggherold

Thanks. Another one is up:

But you would have already known that if you subscribed to my RSS feed or YouTube account :-)

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Thanks. Another one is up:

But you would have already known that if you subscribed to my RSS feed or YouTube account :-)

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Hi Dave,

Like your video blogs. Nice work. No doubt you'll get better at it as time goes on. Particularly interested in your high speed data book review. I must check it out.

When is Phil doing a guest spot? I bet thousands out there can't wait to see that one. :-)

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

"Alan Rutlidge" time goes on.

Things might also improve if I decide to actually get a script to work from, or do more than one take, or lean to act, or... ! :->

I'm sure it would rate highly! How about it Phil?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones