Electromagnetic Motor

: : :Electromagnetic Motor : : :Many many years ago in a Boys Own Annual 19xx vintage there was info on :Building a Electromagnetic motor, the Motor ran on just a Antenna.. : :Use a large 1 meter mica disk from memory as the rotor, but why I think :its a meter I just don't know as meters was not used in those days, :unless the article came from the EU.. : : :Any one have a clue..? : : : :

Perhaps you are referring to a Wimshurst Machine

which is an electrostatic induction machine for generating high voltage.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

WHAT ? ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD ?

NOT ELECTROSTATIC IT"S EGOSTROGATES .....

DON'T MISS OUT CAUSE OF NAUGHT STOP TO START GOOGLE GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

IAP

Reply to
Proteus IIV

on

nk

Mmmm, fresh shrimp. (Living near Buffao, NY the best I do is fresh water fish, trout, walleye, perch...)

Ahh is that where you made an electrostatic generator out of plastic coke bottles?

No you just seemed to have a physicist's mentality... Whatever that means...

I mis-spent my youth as a physics lab rat. Long nights in the lab taking data that only a handful of people would care about.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Ya, we're still getting them everyday even with the BP problem. I'm in Panama City Fl. we did see any oil here, one day they did say they got about 10lbs of tar balls off the beach,

coke bottles?

Actually no, that was a home project just to delight me and my physicist buddy. I gave it to a local museum and when I checked back they had done a clean out and tossed it. Kinda ticked me off, I did a nice job on it. A while back I repaired my son's science teachers Van de graaff generator, I got to play with it a while before I returned it :-)

I mis-spent my youth also. I say that because early on in school I tested in the top 2% in science. I didn't have any kind of mentor to guide me along until I was in my late 40's and then I didn't have any math to make it really useful. Spent most of my years as a tech in assembly and repair on video equipment, geophysical test equipment, automobile test equipment, worked in an electric motor repair shop till I got layed of during the Carter recession. I worked with the physicist building high power, high frequency ultrasonic equipment, for use in mostly aqueous solutions. Right now I have work on me and my son's electric gocart, and I'm about

60% finished with two solar collectors simular to this;
Got a 4 ft tesla coil that I never finished, damn! But enough about me.... MikeK
Reply to
amdx

ge

..

LISTEN TO ME YOU RETARDED DIRTLINK MORON

DELETE THE OPTION

IAP

Reply to
Proteus IIV

"Fresh water" and "near Buffalo, NY" have no business being in the same sentence. ;-)

Reply to
krw

WHERE PUSSYFACE ASSHOLE ?

IAP

Reply to
Proteus IIV

fo on

.

think

,

ller

Hee Hee, OK the trout come from the stream behind my house. Google Java Center NY to see the area. Lots of cows, not many people. I go fishing with 'the boys' at Onieda lake north of Syracuse in late Septemeber. This boat fishing is mostly an excuse for drinking beer at 8:00 in the morning. (Though some are more serious than I am.) I've fished in lake Erie, but I don't eat them.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Ok, hadn't heard of "Java Center". Other than the NYS Thruway, we haven't traveled too much around that part of NY (why?). I lived in Hyde Park for a couple of decades and in Vermont for fifteen years after that, so I'm much more familiar with Eastern NY.

The Finger Lakes aren't "near Buffalo". ;-)

Exactly. Lake Erie isn't "fresh water". ;-)

Reply to
krw

on

UP YOUR ANAL APERTURE YOU FUCKFACED SHITHOLE

IAP ! ! !

Reply to
Proteus IIV

You complaining someone else masquerading as you? One email to snipped-for-privacy@their.isp.com and cc: snipped-for-privacy@their.isp.com should fix that, definitely a frowned upon activity -- result should be fast account termination. Unless you've upset your ISP as well ;)

Grant.

Reply to
Grant